Jason Ward from MakingStarWars.net
joins us to take your calls on…
- Star Wars Rebels, "Steps into Shadow” preview clip analysis and discussion.
- Jason Ward’s GQ appearance.
- Mark Hamill name dropping Making Star Wars.
- Vintage Star Wars Mini-Rigs.
- Life changing collectables.
- Rebels season two thoughts.
- Did we miss the perfect time and place to kill Asoka? Will any future return be as much impact?
- Would we want to write a Star Wars story?
Plus in the 1 HOUR & 10 MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION…
- Bootleg merchandise.
- People taking offense to #YourSnokeTheorySucks.
- Should Rogue One get an Episode 8 teaser?
- Does Jason think Episode 8 leaks are harder to get than for The Force Awakens?
- The varying fan reactions to people sneaking onto Star Wars sets.
- Our strange childhood Star Wars contractions.
- Thoughts on Guardians Of The Galaxy’s James Gunn spoiling the spoilers?
- Why some crew members like leeks.
- In “The Force Back”, who is the slain clan leader a clan leader of?
- Speculation about trees in Star Wars is the ending of Shattered Empire setting up Episode 8?
- The Star Wars - Karate Kid connection.
- Is the inclusion of Saw Gerrera over hyped?
- The mysterious video George Lucas made for Lucasfilm explaining The Force.
- How Lucasfilm benefits from Star Wars spoilers.
And much more!
released September 12, 2016