What happends when the episode's guest doesn't call in?
Johnny Grasso from the Rogue Won podcast joins us to take your calls on…
- Prequels Strike Back thoughts.
- A caller’s unique misgivings about Return Of The Jedi.
- Should someone else have been revealed as Luke’s sister?
- Darth Vader’s Empire to Jedi inconsistencies.
- Alternate Jedi endings.
- A lawyer chastises Steele’s Star Wars knowledge.
- Is Rogue One’s set calling back to Cloud City?
Plus in the 1 HOUR & 30 MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION…
- Johnny runs through his traumatic experience of trying to call into the live show.
- “The Lawyers” call in review.
- How we deal with negative online feedback.
- More Prequels Strike Back thoughts.
- Our reaction to the new Japanese & South Korean Rogue One posters.
- Riz Ahmed’s fantastic article in The Guardian.
- How fans affected the films.
- Why the debating how to pronounce AT-AT is a ridiculous waste of time.
- Is the last minute change of composer a warning sign for Rogue One?
- The handsomeness of Michael Giacchino.
- What happened to the music that Alexandre Desplat must have already been working on?
- What were the issues that lead to the reshoots?
- The humour of Han Solo.
- Treats for Mendo.
- Johnny’s strange issue with Count Dooku?
- What will Maz Kanata’s future be in Star Wars?
- The differences between the sequel films production.
- Yoda’s role in Return Of The Jedi.
- An update on a Hasbro Luke Skywalker Jedi Master figure.
- Johnny’s dolphin story.