Amanda Ward of MakingStarWars.net
and the Rebel Grrrl podcast joins us to discuss...
- Steele's first U.S. Halloween.
- Amanda's children's Trick or Treating experience.
- Amanda's appearance in a New York Times article on women in fandom and the fandom's reaction.
- The current climate of Star Wars fandom on social media and how having an opinion may lose you some followers.
- How to choose the right Star Wars media for children.
- What is more terrifying: Yoda's "You will be..." line at the cave or the sound of Ewoks blinking?
- The return of Lawyer Rob from New Jersey.
Plus in the FORTY FIVE MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION...
- The alternate draft of the Star Wars script when Jedi were Dianogas.
- Spoilers and children and what order they should watch the films.
- How to keep kids on Star Wars and is that selfish?
- Dash Rendar, Shadows of the Empire and the old Expanded Universe.
- The possibility of another EU reboot.
- Bloodline, Lost Stars and the new Star Wars canon.
- New villains in every Star Wars film and whether or not you need to read the spoiler forums to understand who they are.
- Reproduction in a galaxy far, far away.
- Why the Empire really needed cell phones.
- An Obi-Wan spinoff story, do we need it?
released November 11, 2016